Charleston: EH&S Consultant Class
April 4, 2018 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$195
What Should You Expect by Attending This Class?
You won’t find any fluff in this class. Its intense, no frills, and you’ll get-you-the-information-you-need to immediately launch and successfully grow your EH&S business.
We start with the basics. How to incorporate, get licensed, protect yourself legally, start a website, use a virtual assistant, all the important foundational stuff needed to launch.
But quickly we move on to marketing and promotion – this is where the real benefit of this class comes from! In class you’ll develop your business plan, including a 90-day launch strategy that will get you consulting and training projects with high fees!
In this class we share thirty (30!) critical steps that should be in every consultant’s sales funnel.
The “Many / Most / All” Nature of This Class
Many of these ideas are “outside the box thinking” and are rarely utilized by your competitors.
Most of these ideas are easy to implement and will take little effort or money to get started.
All of these ideas will lead to paying engagements, both short-term and long-term.
What Will I Learn by Attending This Class?
In a typical one-day class you’re doing well to learn three or four new concepts (and that is usually fine) but this class promises to uncover dozens of smart ideas to help you successfully launch and grow your EH&S consulting business.
Here are just a few of the many items we’ll discuss:
- Make it Legal: How to Incorporate
- Legal Protection via a Consulting Contract
- Writing a Contract That Protects (and Gets You Paid on Time)
- How to Determine Your Fees (at the Highest Rate Possible)
- Developing a Website That Generates Serious Leads
- The Art of Generating Sustainable Consulting and Training Business
- The Ubiquitous Sales Funnel and How to Make It Work for You
- Thirty Ways to Get Noticed and Get Paid (This is the most valuable part of the class!)
- How to Publish an e-newsletter and Grow Your List
- Be Recognized as a Subject Matter Expert by Speaking and Presenting
- How to Break into the Lucrative Expert Witnessing Field
- Get Interviewed, Get Quoted or Write a Book (Yes, really!)
- Writing a Book: Myths and Realities
About the Instructor
The instructor, David A. Casavant doesn’t just teach these activities, he has personally incorporated each and every item he teaches in class into his own consulting practice.
David has trained and consulted on four different continents, twenty-three different countries and each of the 50 states and five territories in the United States.
Over the past 15 years David has personally trained over 10,000 safety and IH professionals in such difficult topics such as regulatory compliance and industrial hygiene. He has worked with hundreds of organizations to help them become safer, more productive and more profitable.
He is a regular presenter and keynote speaker at dozens of industry conferences and trade shows. You’ll read his articles in your favorite trade magazines and he was awarded the Distinguished Author designation for his book Emergency Preparedness – A Guide to Safety Planning & Business Continuity. David’s latest book entitled Surviving the OSHA Audit – Common Sense Solutions to Your Most Feared OSHA Compliance Issues was released in June 2017 and is quickly being recognized as the “go-to” source for OSHA audit preparedness and case defense.